Are you the best you can be when raising your children?

I am finally I admit something is not right and I am getting help. With both my self and my daughter.

I am not feeling bad for how other people feel, and my main concern is my children. So if you don't like me because of that keep it movin.

I say no, I mean no. I say bed time and I mean bed time.... No misses nice mom...... :p blhhhhhhh :) I still love to be silly once in a while.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes, I am. I am at a happy medium between inforcer and good, fun mom. I make mistakes, am not perfect, but NO ONE is. (Contrary to what some moms think).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• u can only do so much for the kids and how u raise them
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I like to think so, though I will ask for help or advice when needed. The best parent is one who can admit they don't know everything. Kids don't come with instructions, and each one is unique.
    vishuz1

Answer by vishuz1 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2011