Wonders if Cafemom will add a Vent area? TMI maybe

I am upset today and wish they had a vent area. my hubby boss owes him some money i would like to see it come in as it would be enough or close to enough to start looking for a car/van for us. I need one. I am tired of begging and offering people gas money to take me or the kids to the doctor. I need to see a doctor, my oldest needs stitches out and both girls are also ill. The cab company charges like way to much and the county service refuses to come out here.:( and they used to and they charge for the ride but at least it was cheaper then a cab, the cab wants 50 dollars just to come to the house that does not include the doctors or back. ACK. I been doing searches for cars but i found out i am also pregnant ( not planned used condoms). twins run in my family so i want to make sure that the baby or babies are healthy and how many so i know what size vehicle i need to get back and forth to doctor and all to. but his boss kind of holds onto things for a while. i told hubby he is gonna have to ask. this is a part-time job on top of his regular job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• sorry things are rough
    vent group http://www.cafemom.com/group/3740/
    journals are good for venting too
    Anonymous

• Your spouse needs to file a claim with your state's department of labor

Answer by rkoloms at 1:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• People have been requesting for a Vent area but I don't think it's going to happen.

Hope things work out for you.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2011