Hot Flashes?

I'm 38 weeks pregnant, and well for about a week and a half now I've been having these crazy "hot flashes".... It gets to the point where I feel like puking or passing out... Does anyone know why I'm getting these, or what I can do about them? I can't even cook dinner!

lilliedoll

Asked by lilliedoll at 12:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hot flashim not sure mommy have you contacted your dr. i would def carry around an ice pac

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I had them really bad my whole third trimester and they haven't stopped (my son is almost 2) I just keep a fan or something around so I can stand in front of it. And I'm pretty much naked all the time lol sorry if TMI
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• lol, yea i am too, always walking around in a sports bra and shorts not giving a damn who see me or my giant belly... lol
    lilliedoll

Comment by lilliedoll (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It could be a number of things. I had them for the last month and a half of both my pregnancies and they turned out to be hormonal....call your OB, though, just in case.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:07 AM on Mar. 19, 2011