Cramping?

Did you have cramping, similar to menstrual cramping, during your pregnancy?

I had this with my oldest, but I was really in labor, full term. But last night, I started having this again, at 26 weeks. Could it be from having eaten too much?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 12:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 34wks, it's my second pregnancy and I didn't have cramping with my first, but I do all the time now. I tried talking to the doctor about it and they said it's normal. I know what you're going through though and it sucks :(
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• im 24 weeks and im going through the same off and on i will have cramping and my doctor gave me a hard time because I didnt call them. so check with your doctor and i agree it sucks i never had this at all with my other 2 pregnancies.
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I had cramping in my first trimester of this pregnancy, but after the first trimester I haven't had any. Good luck hun.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have had that. Its usually followed by constipation though.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Aqua_Jen, DEFINITELY not constipated... lol!!! Other end of the spectrum on that one!! I thought it might have been from over eating, but I am having this again tonight, along with pelvic pressure and back pain. I feel like I have to have a bowel movement, but I do not. I am also still having the braxton hicks contractions on top of this cramping... UGH!!! I do not want to go to the hospital... Starting to wonder if I should call the on call OBGYN at the hospital...
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2011