Always Maxipads adult content

Anybody use them? Have you noticed any problems with the sticky parts peeling off and staying on your underwear? I have and it's irritating me like crazy! No matter how many times I change it during the day, it happens almost every time! Anyone have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• Na..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm allergic to them, but yes it was a problem with the sticky part, especially the wings. I prefer Stayfree.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm allergic to them, they give me a horrible blistering rash. I use Stayfree if any at all (I use the Diva Cup most days). I did recently get a freebie, and tried them again (still allergic!), and had the same thing happen with the adhesive.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have noticed that at times. I do use the Equate version though now and it happens less.

I have never thought of being allergic to them. I sometimes feel like I get a rash or something when I use them. I might try a different brand next time.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• are these real always? which ones are you using? I don't have the problem
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Can't say that I have had that happen to me. It must be really annoying though.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I only have a problem if I get a bit sweaty down there. As long as I'm not sweaty they stay in place just fine. Both regular (the thin ones) and Infinity.
    Anonymous

• get he kind that fold over, you know the ones with wings
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2011