Do you believe in ghosts? If so, what has happened to make you a believer?

Peggs11

Asked by Peggs11 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I believe in spirits....ghosts seem like it's just a hollywood joke. I've seen to much in my lifetime of unexplainable happenings not to believe in the supernatural.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Sure do. I have at least 2 here at home. The latest sighting was last week. i was doing dishes and saw a child wearing a brown shirt and tan pants run really fast thru my kitchen into the back bedroom,thru a closed door!
    I've had my hair stroked,by pant leg pulled on,and felt a hand on my shoulder. Its normal fare around here! :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I do. So many people that I trust have many stories and their experiences with ghosts. Personally, sometimes I know I see something go by me.
    My friend and I were in her moms house; we heard her dad call her mom but her dad died the year before.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I DO believe in ghosts....one of the many reasons I believe it because I believe that the house I used to live in before I moved out of Sacramento was haunted...me and my mother have both compared notes on things that have happened when we lived in that house and it's just too many weird things to be a coincidence....

While being in my room I would see shadows MUCH darker then they should have been move across my room and hover over my bed, once when I was leaving my room, the lights turned off all of a sudden and the door was jerked out of my hands and slammed in my face, I've heard footsteps, my mother has felt someone sit on her bed, turned thinking it was my dad and no one was there.....I know that may not seem like alot and maybe someone would be able to explain it all away but me and my mother both believe that there was something evil in that house.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes. I have a few various things that have happened. The last was my grandmother passed away and visited. My dd and I both saw her.

Answer by gemgem at 1:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I believe in spirits because i have seen them with my own eyes. When i was around 16 i started seeing shadow figures pretty regularly. They were very obvious & didn't try to hide themselves. They would show up right in front of just staring, you couldn't see their eyes but you knew. They didn't seem harmful but we had the house cleansed anyways.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes I do. Stay at my moms house and you will understand. My husband did not believe until he started staying at my moms house. At first he was freaked out but then he learned to live with it like we did. I have tons of stories. The main one for me, I would wake up at night to this dark shadow standing over me. He was tall and broad. I never felt scared I always felt like he was more just curious. I had never described him, just commented about he was there. Then one day my mom called me and said she saw him. She was carrying groceries in, she turned around to say something to my step dad, when she turned around she came nose to nose with him. She described him. I couldn't believe it, it was him. She described him. There was always a part of me that just thought I was dreaming, but after that I no longer felt that way.

kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011