Im sleeping with my best friends younger brother and am unsure what to do adult content

I am 23 and my friends brother us 21.we have known each other all our lives and grow up together. We have been sleeping together for over a year now and haven't told anyone.
It started out as simple back and shoulder rubs and matured from there. He made the first move and since then we have been sleeping together. Once a month we will organize to have a "party" at mine and he will sleep in my bed with me ( hs sister trusts us not to do anything). We don't talk on the phone because his sister watches him like a hawk but when we do see eachother he always makes the first move usually by rubbing my leg or touching my ass. It started out as just sex for me but I have developed feelings for him. We both no that if his family found out it will cause a masive fight but I feel like there might be more for him. My question is do you think he actually likes me more then a friend or just a friend with benefit, how without talking to him can i find out and if there is a possibility of us being together how would we avoid the conflict?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you have to talk to him about it and find out his feelings. There's really no "sneaky" way to find out how a guy feels other than just asking him. So yeah...talking to him sounds like the first thing you have to do. Deal with his family only if you find out he's got feelings for you too... and if he doesn't have feelings for you, you should probably stop sleeping together.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• you just have to ask.... ask him if he sees this going anywhere or us it purely sex? Why would the family not like this whole situation?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• There has to be more to this. Why would it cause a massive fight? You are both adults.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• tell him we can't do this anymore cause i want to start dating a guy i met and i want see see if we can be serious cause i want to be in a relationship not just someones friend with benefits are u cool with this or is there something u want to tell me

tell him just like that
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Your both adults. You CANT do anything short of talking to him directly to find out if it can be more, unless your the worlds first and only true mind reader dear. Why would his sister be so upset if you to hooked up in the open for all to see? Is she that much of a control freak? At 21 and 23 your both legally allowed to make ALL of your own choices in ALL regards of your lives.
    Men usually only want sex when it's friends with benifits though. He only occasionally sleeps with you? Its NOT an everyday thing? Its just sex for him.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Here's how you find out: You tell him that you are done sneaking around, that you hate feeling like a snake, and that you will not do it ever again. If he cares a whit about you for the person you are and not for just what he is getting, he will be willing to tell the world how he feels about you. If he says nothing, then you have your answer and you can move on.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• He has dated a lot of mutual friends of me and his sisters and because me and his sister are practically sisters and I am a second daughter to his mum and dad and my kids are known as the grand children and aunt and uncle it makes the situation hard we had a talk a few months back and it was just sex to him so we stopped for a while but picked back up again
    It's rare that he askes his sister to organize to just come over here and chill and he touch me when ever no one is looking
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• u got big problems ahead but i dont see having a friend with benefits.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Keep your legs closed and see what happens.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Not judging you by any means. U two grew up together.. he is tipically like your little bro. ConsideringYOU BOTH know that the family will NOT APPROVE then on some level its not right. DOES HE NOT DATE OR HAVE A 'GF" just sneaks around seeing you??? and if all ya'll do when you do get together is have sex..... then your a booty call. If it were anythig else then he would have thrown the idea aroundto his family about " asking you out" for their reaction or make comments like geeeeez , I think XXX is looking kind of hot, wonder if she's gotta bf. just to see a reaction.
    I mean you both are adults but I dont see where he is wantinganything more than a secret booty call. (just my opinion though)
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011