So, tomorrow is my baby shower and i've got a cold..

i've been taking benadryl
anymore ideas on how i could get to feeling better by tomorrow?

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 1:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have an all natural remedy that really works, if you can get it down. I'm warning you it tastes awful but if you want to feel better by tomorrow it will work.

Take a yellow onion and put it in the blender and chop it up really fine, the thinner/smoother it is the easier it is to get down. Cover it with a lot of honey and let it sit on the counter for 4 hours (do not refridgerate) after the 4 hours take one tablespoon every 2 hours.

My brother had bad asthma growing up and getting sick was dangerous so my mom made this when we were sick. She called it onion syrup and it works better than any over the counter medicine I've ever tried.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• drink a lot of water and get some extra rest if you can. I hope you have fun!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• im sorry mommy its hard when your prego theres a bunch of nothing you can take :( water water water and rest
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know any remedy because I've been getting over a cold myself and it's been miserable. All I have left is the cough, but the cough doesn't want to go away. I hope you feel better.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2011