Looking for stay at home moms!

Hi my name is Melissa. I'm a stay at home mom in Ft. Wayne, IN. I'm looking to make some new mommy friends around town. I am 28, married, and have one son (Dominic he's 4 mths old). Most of my friends either moved away or are into "high school" drama. Would like to find some ladies to hang out with. PLEASE HELP A SISTER OUT! Thanks.

Meltopia529

Asked by Meltopia529 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• join some groups on here
    click on the groups tab up there

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Go to the groups section and look for a cafemom group in your area or state! Or even try www.themommiesnetwork.org and see if there is a local chapter by you, I imagine there is since Fort Wayne is a decent sized city, my grandmother used to live there and my grandfather still owns properties there. I always loved the mall with the Ice Rink in it!!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• try meetup.com too and look for play groups and moms groups. GL!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I am a stay at home home of two from Nola (New Orleans La) would like to be Online buddies. If you would like, always looking for new friends.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011