What do you think of these names?

Just out of curiosity for our next child which we are ttc we have these names picked out.
For a boy Xander Kain.
For a girl Miley Noelle.
My mom said they are stupid names. What do you think. I'm not going to change our minds on the names we picked out ,but I just wanted to see what other people thought of them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i think they are stupid as well.
    Anonymous

• i like Miley Noelle but not a fan of the Xander one.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I like Xander, but not Kain (sorry, makes me think of Cain and Abel). I don't like Miley because of Miley Cyrus, wouldn't want anyone to think I would name my daughter after her. Noelle is pretty.
    Anonymous

• I'm with anon. #3....Kain makes me think of negative biblical implications......Xander is good. I also like Noelle but not Miley because of the popularity of that show....
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 11:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I agree with your mom.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• For a boy Xander Kain......Like it a lot. I didn't think of the biblical implications...still sounds good tho.
    For a girl Miley Noelle.......Don't like it...It reminds me of Miley Cyrus whom I'm completely tired of and there will be sooooo many little girls named Miley soon.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• HMM I think of Miley sirus right off the bat I like Xander but not Kain it just doesn't sound nice sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I like Xander Kain. And I'm with the others on Miley.. I really don't like following trends in naming. I like trying for unique names. I was always the 4th or 5th Heather in every grade in school. It gets old hearing 5 other girls answer when your name is called. Ya know? I DO like Noelle tho....
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Thank you for your honest opinions. To poster one its bad enough my mom had to be a bitch and call them stupid which hurt my feelings. You could have stated your opinion in a much nicer way. You could have said you just don't like them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I like them both : ). Don't worry about the rude comments you got, they are just jealous : )
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 12:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2008