Long or Short Dress

I am going to my nephew's wedding reception in a couple weeks and need ideas on what to wear. Should I wear a long dress or knee length? What color would be appropriate also? They are getting married before the Justice of the Peace so it would be just the reception I'd be going to. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i'd go with the pale yellow. in a couple weeks it'll be spring so it suits the season knee length (unless you live in cooler climates like northern canada or alaska, then go by weather lol
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Do you have a dress in mind or dresses? I have a reception this spring and I am wearing my Dress I wear for Easter. It has an Empire neck, It is knee length Turquoise with maroon and silver beading around the necking. It is Beautiful. I am wearing a cute pair of maroon heels. Just showing an Idea of knee length...Which is what I prefer I am only 5 foot though and 120 pounds so long dresses dont look right on me.
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 2:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I would base it on what the mom of the bride and groom are wearing........short or long. Wear whatever color looks good on you.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have a knee length pale yellow one that I wore when I got married and was thinking of wearing that one or I also have a violet one that I wore to my brothers wedding
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd wear the shorter one.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 3:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• knee length
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011