How do your kids help around the house?

vishuz1

Asked by vishuz1 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• my son is almost 2 and he helps make the mess lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• my daughter is 6 years old so she helps me clean
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My 9, 11, and 13 year olds sweep the kitchen, unload the dishwasher, wash dry and fold clothes, take out the trash, vacuum and dust their own rooms, etc. We have a chore schedule and stick to it!

Answer by missanc at 1:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• When my kids were still living at home they made beds, changed sheets, vaccumed and helped with laundry and did the dishes.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• They help a lot & love it. They help with dishes, laundry, vacuum, wiping table off.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• elp by going behind me and making a bigger mess lol. Actually my 6 year old is starting to help me with whatever I ask her to do, but my 3 year old will litterly go behind me and take out what I have put away lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My son helps keep his toys picked up when he isnt playing with them
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My 14 year old has to clean her room, put her plates in the sink, fold and put away her laundry, feed the cats and make her bed.
    My 5 year old has to help clean her room, help put away her laundry, clean her plates, help to make her bed and she dusts lower areas of the living room.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My odd7 has to keep her room clean. My middle dd3 has to help and pick up her mess that she makes.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My adult son and any of his friends staying over help keep his basement apartment clean, cook and feed themselves in his kitchen and help when asked with garage and outside chores.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 3:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011