HAD A PERIOD TWICE IN ONE MONTH?

OKAY I HAD A PERIOD TWICE LAST MONTH AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT IF I MISS IT THIS MONTH? WOULD I EVENTUALLY GET IT BACK OR DOES IT MEAN IM PREGNANT? YES I AM SEXUALY ACTIVE SO PLEASE HELP IM SO CONFUSED I BEEN OFF BIRTH CONTROL FOR 6 MONTHS ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test to be sure. If your not pregnant i would see a doc because its not normal to bleed twice a month it could mean a hormonal change, pregnancy or something more serious. I would take the test and go from there.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 11:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I DID GOTO THE DOCS AND THEY JUST SAID I WAS STRESSING OR LOST SOME WEIGHT! I WAS LIKE OKAY.. BUT WHAT IF I MISS IT... BUT I DID TAKE A TEST ON FRIDAY BUT IT WAS NEG SO IM REALLY NERVOUS TAKING ANOTHER ONE I HATE IT WHEN I GET THE NEG SIGN I KNOW MY PERIOD CANT BE AFFECTED BY MY BIRTHCONTROL CAN IT?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2008