Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Anyone have this? What causes it and what are the symptoms? Do you have just pain in certain areas or all over? What can be done to help relieve the pain?

Thank you ladies you have all given me sound and helpful advice which is going to make it hard making a best answer choice


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • i have this and my pain is in my upper back and chest. im on antidepressants and pain pills
    this is a great diet to help with the pain. it wont stop it all the way but it does help alittle.

    Answer by knagsmom at 2:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • My doctor does think that I have it, it's not certain. Im not sure what causes it, you can research online, I have pain all throughout my back, your doctor can put you on anti depressants bc I do know fibromaylgia has to do with the nerve receptors it can help with pain I know it does for me. Other things that have helped me is massage therapy (deep tissue) or acupuncture I have not tried it yet.

    Answer by lil_shannie at 1:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • I don't know how to beat it. I heard diet, massage, medication, exercise. You are not alone. I feel like crap right now because of it. They say they don't know what causes it. I think stress adds to all bad things.

    Answer by tastymama at 2:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • It's an all encompassing issue. If you are concerned go to your dr and read up about it as much as you can.

    Answer by Acid at 2:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • my doctor has diagnosed me with this I was just wondering if anyone else had and where the pain is located and how it affects their daily life

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011