Anyone Else Feel Like This?

I feel soooo tired. From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. I don't want to be on my feet for too long because my stomach hurts. I keep getting super hot, then feeling alright. I'm soo sick of it! I want to have this baby so I can have my life back! I'm a full time college student and stay at home mom and not having energy and feeling hot and like I'm not accomplishing anything is driving me nuts! I want to be able to go outside with the kids and actually bend over. Gahhh. Only 4 more weeks (Hopefully sooner)

Any other moms feel like this?

kandimomma

Asked by kandimomma at 2:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I do, its driving me crazy too, i just want to sit on the couch, or sleep all day, but i cant ever do that... and the hot flashes drive me insane too, and everyone else in the house whines that its cold in here... well though cookies is all i can tell them, cuz im melting!
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 2:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yeah i feel like that & im not even pregnant, but i have 3 kids under 5 who run me & run me.
    Chrissy561

Answer by Chrissy561 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i do all the time i am constantly looking for something colder to drink thinking that'll help but it only does for a few mins & i stay in bed pretty much all day unless my husband is home.
    MommyLayne

Answer by MommyLayne at 5:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• With my son I did feel like that. I was pregnant during the summer so I was constantly hot and cold and tired. Oh boy was I exhausted! But it WILL be over for you one of these days!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011