Has anyone told you that your a good mom today? :)

My dh told me that today..he said "You know, youre a good mommy" I laughed and said.."why..what do you want?" and he replied, " No, really..I mean it. Youre a really good mother.You do a great job with the kids"
awwww...he made me get all teary eyed.
I think a compliment and him just recognizing that makes me happier than if he were to tell me I look pretty today,lol.

So I want to pass on the good feeling...
If your a mommy that loves her kiddos and you do the best you think you can..
YOU ARE A GOOD MOMMY..HUGS!! xo :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• that's adorable and always appreciated when it comes out of the blue - my parents seem to tell me that often - and I am 32 lol!~
    My husband does a great job at saying it also and now, my 3 year old told me this week that I am his favorite
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• funny you should ask..... my fil just told me that
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• actually yes my DH and a few friends have, I love knowing others see that I am a good mom who does everything possible to care and love her kids with so much wrong in the world today!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• my kids always tell me I am a good mommy after I have suprised them with something really unexpected (me:I dont feel like cooking tonight guys lets have bannana splits for dinner...them:your the best mommy in the whole world) lol I know they only say it cause they are supper excited right at that moment but it makes me feel special anyway
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• How sweet! My cousin told me I was an awesome mommy today :) I told her I didn't know whether I had baby fever for real or if I really enjoyed sleeping at night and not having someone attached to my boob all the time. Then she said 'Have another! You're a GREAT mommy!' lol I felt so good after she said that :) Still don't know if I *really* want to add #5 yet, or at all though. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I get that occasionally from my grandparents, husband, and sister...it feels good =]
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011