How often you clean your house?

I vaccum everyday. I have three kids.Two 6yrs old twins and 11mos old. My kids not messy.Am i a clean freak or its normal.

kiran595

Asked by kiran595 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Home & Garden

• i clean something everyday. its an ongoing process.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My kids are adults, only me and the hubby here. I have wood floors, Im always dragging the Vac out to get up the dust and I clean usually 2 times a week or whenever needed, even if it's everyday. Im a clean freak to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Not as often as I should. It's only my roommate & I living here and we don't have that much STUFF between us, so it doesn't often get that messy. I put off cleaning the little messes until they're bigger messes and then the job just seems intimidating.
    Thinking I should turn on some music, wash some dishes and get something cleaned up...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• everyday. i do the dishes sweep the floors and pick up the dirty laundry maybe throw in a load or two and pick up shoes and toys. its an on going thing. but good news is my dd 4 asked for and allowance and agreed to starting chores. so we made up a chart and he looks forward to doing it all everyday. so it helps a bit. the only thing i dread is doing the dishes. blah.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I clean everyday sometimes all day. I have 4 children....3 live with me the other one is in and out. If I go one day without cleaning it looks like I haven't done anything in a month...I have my routine though...so I still have time to get together with friends or play with the kids without feeling guilty when someone walks in.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i clean everyday, i have ocd lol.
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 2:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm gonna ask kitchenwitch78 what's your routine.May it can help me.Cuz i feel like i'm cleaning allday.
    kiran595

Comment by kiran595 (original poster) at 3:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• When the kids were little, I cleaned constantly with one day dedicated to the top and bottom of the house being scrubbed. Now that they're older, I hire in for the bathrooms and they're scrubbed every other week, and I dust/vacuum the house completely once a week, with touch ups in between as needed (I have a dog). I touch up a little more if having guests.
    Sonnut

Answer by Sonnut at 3:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm definitely doing something every day, if not TONS of something daily. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Not as much as I should, but waay more than I want to. Lol
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 4:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011