Do you trust your husband?

Would you trust him if he had to go out on a business dinner with a woman? Would you think he was cheating on you if you asked him not to go and he did anyway?

Acid

Asked by Acid at 2:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I trust him with all my heart

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't like it but I would trust him to go and be professional.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I trust mine 100% Im secure as is he, in our relationship that neither of us would cheat even if given the opportunity. I wouldnt think he was cheating.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I know in my heart that my hubby wouldn't do anything, but there are times that my past experiences get in the way, and I turn into the one eyed green monster of jealousy. I have cried for days because he has said or done something that my ex did when he was cheating...I have to learn (and I am) to not put on my hubby what my ex used to do, they are two completely different people.... Sometimes I let my past hurt my present and future.

If he has never cheated on you, give him the benefit of the doubt...if you have a right to be suspicious ask him if he would mind if you and a friend went to the same restaurant and then you and him meet up when he's done...and go out for dessert... If it's for business he can't cancel it, no matter how much it hurts you...you can't be without a job in the economy or you will lose everything...Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Im a trusting person until I have reason to not trust someone. My husband cheated on me, but after being apart for a few months we worked things out. Its hard to trust again, but we are working on it.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes I would trust him and I would never ask him not to go to a business meeting just because a member of the opposite sex was there. My gosh. If my hubby asked me not to go to something work related because a man was there, I would seriously think he has lost his ever loving mind.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I trust him fully without a second thought or doubt. He has been out to business lunches/dinners with female co-workers. It's no big deal.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You know this right here is the reason have a hard time climbing the walls of corporate america. Come on. Get a grip with reality here.
    Anonymous

• Complete trust
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• @anon, what are you talking about? Some women would have an extremely hard time trusting their husband. This is, a legitimate area of concern, for a lot of women. I have no idea what you are trying to get at..other than perhaps using big words to get no point across.
    Acid

Comment by Acid (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011