Bump me if,

You have a Commercial Drivers Licens Class A.
Just do it and then I'll explain my story.

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, but hubby does.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 11:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I know this might seam crazy with all the kids I have.
    But I am trying to get mine For the state of Oklahoma.
    Most of them are in school and the rest are being taken care of by Mamah, or a day school.
    I am finding it very hard to pass the Air Brakes part and the Combos part.
    Any support would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    newathis918

Comment by newathis918 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Will ask hubby when he calls again tonight and see if he has any help for you.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 5:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Hubby said the only thing he can really tell you is study the book. He said there really isn't anything else he can do to help. He was not sure what you were meaning by combos. Is it the 108 point inspection, weight limits or combination vehical? He wanted to know if you have gone to school. He went to school and said everything is in the books, 4-5 books. If you did not go to school, he said you should be able to find the books at the library. There is just so much involved there really is not much he can tell you,, but to get the books and study them. Sorry, I could not be of more help.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 8:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Hubby also said, if you have not gone to school, he would highly recommend it. Going to school is where you will learn all the maneuverability and if you have not been to school and learned that, you won't be able to pass the driving test. He said it is very invovled.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 8:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011