Preseed Question? If you haven't used it please don't answer.

Any one who has been successful with pressed can you tell me how many GMs you used. Also, should it be used only around your fertile window or everytime? I heard it help more sperm reach the cervix so it greaters our chance of becoming prego, is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I've been ttc since April, used OPK's the last two months & tried Pre-Seed for the firstFirst progesterone mc10
    First progesterone mc5
    First-progesterone vgs 200
    First-progesterone vgs 400 time last month. Although I can not be 100% sure that the pre-seed is what helped, I am almost certain it did. (along with elevating my hipsHip joint replacement
    Hip pain for around 30 minutes after BDing)

AND GUESS WHAT IM PREGNANT!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It doesn't hurt to use it everytime, but it's only going to help you get pregnant when you are ovulating. I used it in conjuction with fertility meds. I can't really say whether it helped me get pregnant or not, but it did make the process much more comfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I used preseed after 8 months TTC. It worked for us the first time. Only use it around your fertile window because you only need the little guys to be there waiting around ovulation time. If you are sure it is after or before your fertile window, no need to use it but you can use their external lube Pre instead if you wish for comfort.
    Anonymous