Oregon...

can anyone tell me what its like to live in Oregon? Pros? Cons? I dont care which I am just interested in feedback from folks who have been there...I posted a question like a half hour ago but didnt get any responses

pregoagain2010

Asked by pregoagain2010 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Travel

• I visited there 5yrs ago because my aunt lives there and I loved it! My aunt still lives there and loves it more than anywhere shes been. She's lived in Eugene and now Portland. People were much nicer there than many other places I've been.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 3:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Last time I lived in Oregon was over 30 years ago last time I visited was 10 years ago . Honestly you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful place. Weather is mild. There are no self serve gas stations. If you are outdoorsy you would love it. As for cost of living ...my son and dil were considering a move there when he get out of the army because they love it so much, but I think they thought it was too expensive . You can look at the cost of living calculators online and see how it compares to where you are now.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Oregon is a beautiful state. I'd live there.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• IDK but this question surely deserves a bump. So here goes the bump..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 9:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• never been there..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2011