What should I do?? adult content

My son is 7 yrs old and my nephew is 6 yrs old. We have caught the 2 of them kissing before in the past and we thought it was over with now. Well yesterday I walked into my sons room and my nephew had his pants down and my sons face was almost touching my nephews private area. I of course freaked out and asked what they were doing and they both blame each other. What should I do??

BTW. My son has never seen a movie that would show this kind of behavior.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Thats a tough one, but here's a BUMP for you. I dont have any advice. Have you & his mom sat down together & talked to them about whats ok & whats not ok?
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 3:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Keep them away from each other!!!! They or one of them is SEEING this behavior SOMEWHERE!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• yes I have. We are both are just so confused on why they are acting like this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Whoa...just heard a similar story involving girls and one broke the other little girls hymen (sp) Talk to him give him the sex talk full blown with the language he can understand. The other child obviously has seen this behavior and wants to try it out - which is normal IMO especially when a child is curious about sex. And how can they not our media has forgotten about children we see it everywhere.

It feels good down there - I would tell him as much as you think will help him make sense out of what happened. And always watch your children at play with others. We are not talking about it at the rate the children are seeing it --- so they act.
    PurplWildFlower

Answer by PurplWildFlower at 3:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Call your Dr. make an apointment Call the school ask if they can help.The phone is your freind. Sounds like someone has messed with one of the boys.
    mandyandthree

Answer by mandyandthree at 4:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I agree they had to learn this behavior somewhere. I would most definitely talk to your nephew's parents. Everyone needs to be aware of what is going on. These children should not be left together, and they now should be supervised. You should sit down with your son, and question him again. He needs to feel comfortable and know he can tell you anything. I also suggest your nephew's parents talking to him. You really need to get to the bottom of where they learned this behavior. I would suggest counseling.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• One of the boys learned it from somewhere, you need to find out which boy and where. I agree with Kelly, a counseling is a good thing to get your son in.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Definitely start with talking to the nephew's parents, then if necessary the school, scouts, wherever they have been alone with other adults. They have learned this behavior somewhere.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Talk to your nephews parents, do not let them be alone, and have a serious talk with them both
    othermom

Answer by othermom at 9:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• try counseling, see if this is a learned behavior
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2011