OMG! Im breaking out EVERYWHERE! adult content

So Im one of those women that never gets pimples. Well my body has decided to make up for lost tiem I guess. I have pimples on my back, 3 on my forehead, 1 on my chin that is pretty far under the ski stilln and soo painful, and I have 3-4 on my F**king @$$! WTF?! its so gross & embarrassing. what do I do to get rid of them!?
HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• Have you been eating greasy foods? That will contribute. Also, it's mostly due to clogged pores. Wash the face gently with soap. Rinse. Get a hot facecloth, hold it to the problem areas for a minute or two. If you can easily prick the pimple with a needle and squeeze without bruising the skin, do so while the pore is open. PAT dry the skin. Don't rub. That activates the oils. Dab on some Teatree oil.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 3:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011