Is this sex? adult content

A friend of mine insists that it's not considered 'having sex' unless you go long enough to climax. Like, a few thrusts and then stopping because you changed your mind wouldn't count. What do you all think? Is she insane or do you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• lol if penis enters tha vagina it's sex...orgasm or not
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• HaHa... Well that would mean there are a LOT of married women out there not having any sex! lol

No, seriously, your friend is a nut. Climax or not, it's sex.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ditto Mom2Jack uh DUHHHH
    PurplWildFlower

Answer by PurplWildFlower at 3:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• She is insane!!! agree with you!

Answer by older at 3:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• wow,your friend is nuts.
    If your sex organs are exposed and being touched by any means by another,that's sexual activity

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If you have to ask - then it is sex.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• you don't have to have an orgasm for it to be sex
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 3:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Your friend is insane. Sex doesn't always lead to orgasm. Penis in vagina is intercourse.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Me personally.

I'm "old'.. .lol

Any sexual contact/sexual act: just a few strokes, oral sex, anal sex, mutual masturbation, handjobs.. whatever.. are ALL have sex with someone.

I have had a few people tell me that those things aren't sex (there has even been CM discussions in the past about this subject what is and isn't sex) , that only actual penetration/intercourse until male orgasm is sex. Some stated that anal sex isn't sex, giving a blowjob isn't sex and the like. It did seem to me that many of those (I can't say all, but it did seem like the majority) who shared that mindset about sex were in their late teens, early 20's.

I had one person tell me once that was because Clinton changed the definition of sex with young people during the Lewinsky BS.. Who knows why the idea of what is "sex" is and isn't changed, but I have noticed that for many younger than myself, the idea of "sex" in their minds has changed.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• thats sex....
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011