anyone know what it feels like for a baby to drop at 20 weeks? i think that is what happened im not sure tho this is my first im waiting for my husband to ge thoem to go to the ER

what does it feel liek when the baby drops this early? i felt liek a sudden just liek hit the bottom tug and have not felt the baby all day my tummy went w little flat? anyone? i was laying down when it happened

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh and i have no cramps or blood .. just pressure in my vagina
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I dunno but with my daughter at 20 weeks she felt like she was literally falling out of me, lots of pressure and everything was fine. I did have braxton hicks too though from dehydration so I was told to get on bed rest for a week and take care of myself.

At 20 weeks I think the baby moving is still inconsistent. I would try eating something like cereal, Oj and lay on your left side. See if you feel anything or if there is any pain.

How is your stomach now standing up ? Everything seem fine ?

If it's just that the baby feels lower as long as you have no crampls, blood, leaking etc..I think everything would be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i still look pregnant just not a hard stomach anymore like i have had .. just worries me thanks for your reply ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I was thinking about this stil....you know if you do feel like you have that gut feeling about something not being right, especially if your hubby thinks something looks different it never hurts to call the doctor or go in. By the way if your hospital has a maternity entrance, it's better to show up there then the ER.

I hope everything is fine and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i cant yet they wotn take you in the maternity ward til you are 25 weeks i am stuck in the ER it sucks but they arent that bad and yes im worried to the poiint of ccring so we are gonna go in as soon as he gets home ijsut have to wait til he gets here he works at the airport which is far away from our house :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I had a lot of pressure around that time too, and it seemed like my stomach was changing all the time because he was flipping around to different positions. But if your mommy instinct says something is wrong then by all means go in. But try not to stress out too much. You're doing everything right and I'm sure the baby is fine. Just remember, stress is not good for the baby either! Have something comforting to eat and try to close your eyes for a little while. Putting on an old favorite movie always helps me.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am sorry, hang in there. Keep on your left side and drink some fluid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• thanks ladies ... im tring to not stress been between left and right side lol they go numb and been drinking lots of water
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It sounds like you're doing the smart thing by going to the ER. I'm sure you're ok, but there's only one way to be sure, please let us know what you hear!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i will when we ge thome i still got liek 20 mins to wait it just makes me more nervous lol you know ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2008