Ectopic pregnancy? adult content

I have no clue what an ectopic pregnancy feels like. But about a week or two ago I had a faint positive pregnancy test like you couldn't see the line unless you saw an inverted picture of it.. So i didn't think anything of it. Well I ended up being just one day late and AF came like normal the next day.. It wasn't as heavy as normal but I still haven't put any thought into that I started thursday and ended Sunday. And last month I had my period Wed.-Tue.. Well since Saturday or Sunday I have been feelin really cruddy. I can't eat because even the thought of food has Puke crawling up my throat.. I can't sleep at night and I wake up every morning with a headache i can't get rid of. My breasts have been some what tingly and sore not a whole lot just a little bit every now and then. I have TONZ of CM in which case I NEVER have until the day before or day of AF. None of this caught my attention until maybe 2 or 3 days ago When I started getting serious pain in my pelvic area. Sharp pains shooting through my whole body and my back hurting so much I can't move off the couch.. I tried laying on my belly yesterday and immediatly threw myself off of my belly because it hurt so dang much.. Im just confused does it sound like I could be pregnant and if it does, Does it sound like and ectopic pregnancy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Talk to a doctor. Regardless of what it is it sounds like you need professional medical advice/attention. That could be a sympton of many things, including ectopic
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 4:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I agree with the first poster, you could have a ruptured cyst, swollen ovaries due to infection, ectopic pregnancy, really bad cramps... But regardless all of these cases require medical attention. Although not life threatening immediately ectopic pregnancies can turn deadly quickly. With it being Friday, I wouldn't wait. And if your DR is already closed I say this is a validated Urgent Care trip, and I NEVER say that on here because usually I don't think it's necessary. I hope whatever is wrong is a simple fix, GL!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You need to be seen. An ectopic pregnancy is life-threatening. And if it's not that, there are quite a few other things that could be going on. The sooner you can be seen the better.
    Anonymous

• im not really sure i think you should talk to your doctor about it
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I agree with all the other ladies. You need to see your dr asap. It could be a number of life threatening things.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Go talk to your OB and have them do a blood test to be sure.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'd be hauling butt to the OBGYN.....
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2011