EASTER TWO B-DAY'S

I have two boy's who's b-day's that are both in April. One who will be turning 7 and the other will be 3. I know Easter is in April too. This would be the first time I do both b-day's together and I thought of adding Easter with the b-day's. I just wanted some cool fun ideas that wont cost me a lot. My 7 year old Robert like action herows and my 3 year old Joshua LOVES dogs, he even has to sleep with one (stuff animal ) every night. I also have a 12 year old and 5 year old so i want it to be fun for every one. Please help...
Thank you Helen

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• Why not do a Super Hero theme, and make the birthday boys capes. You can do action stuff on the 7yo's cape and dog related stuff on the 3yo's cape. Making a cape for the other little party goers with a caption like (Super Party-goer, or Super Friend) would be a cute favor as well. Do a Super Hero Egg toss with boiled eggs that the kids decorate with stickers. Have the kids "Fly" their eggs on spoons to a safe place, give prizes for easiest flight, most daring, etc. Do an obstacle course by making a city scene with large cardboard boxes cutting opening large enough for the kids to climb through, over, under, etc... you could also hide eggs or stuffed bunny rabbits inside that they can rescue to make it an easter egg hunt. Just a few ideas.... Hope it helps
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 4:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011