Does your LO still baking play "tricks"

I swear my baby girl does it on purpose. She will be in there rolling, kicking, punching, moving non-stop. As soon as SO puts his hand on my stomach, she stops. He'll get up to pee, and she'll kick. And she's been doing it for a good month now. I feel her move all day everyday, he's felt her kick a literal total of 2 times. I tease him she's just like me, already screwing with him any chance she can lol. Does your LO do any little "tricks" you joke with people about?

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• haha yeah and it drives my DH nuts...especially since my 2 y/o feels the kicks all the time haha. i finally had to make DH sit by me till the baby started kicking and quickly put his hand on my tummy...hiccups are a good time for DH to feel too.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Mine does... if anyone besides me touches my stomach or trys to talk to her she stops moving completely, i use my kids and SO to make her stop when she gets really active because she actually hurts me...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 4:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Maybe they get shy. My little bun does it too!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I remember when I was five months pregnant, hubby and I flew out to Denver to be in our friend's wedding. The night before, the bride and I (and a couple of friends) stayed the night together. Since I was pregnant, I got the bed (lol) and the bride shared it with me. For about an hour or so, she slept with her hand on my belly to feel my daughter move. We were about to give up when she finally started moving around. I swear she was gonna cry.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:15 AM on Mar. 19, 2011