Can someone do this for me that knows the breeds really good I need you to look at this dog on craigslist

ok my mom wants a dog that looks like the lassie dog (rough collie) this lady on craigslist says the mom was a pure rough collie, but dad is unknowen the puppies are 8 weeks old she said they look more collie than anything. I don't want to get this dog for my mom and it not be a rough collie. I was going to get it for her birthday she really wants one, but I tried calling her no answer and I don't want them to sell the dogs before I am able to get a hold of my mom so can someone go look for me and tell me what you think? Go to craigslist.com then go to akron/canton then go under pets and it will say 8 week old collie puppies can someone do that for me then let me know if it is a lassie dog? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pets

• Those are NOT purebred collies. They are cute as can be, but it's hard to know what the other half is. And as they grow, you never know what side will come out. If you are looking for a purebred, try a reputable breeder.
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 4:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't get a pet from someone who didn't know who the father of the pups was. That just screams irresponsible pet owner.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• can you give a link to the page? It will be easier to find if you just copy and past the www information from the browser bar on that page.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• she says it is a rescue.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Pets aren't gifts. Let your mom pick the dog SHE wants, since she'll be feeding and caring for it for the next 15 years. :)
    Johns_Gal

Answer by Johns_Gal at 4:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• not sure how I don't see a www information anywhere
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• she can't Johns_Gal she alreay told me if I found one I would have to go look at it because she can't go and see all the other puppies or dogs that need homes because she will want them all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• thank you Inloveagain
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• THe Puppies in question: http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pet/2272958647.html. Anon, what they're talking about with the www information is at the very top of ANY page, right next to your home, stop, and refresh buttons is this really big bar that has http://www.whatever website you're at.com.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• oh ok I never new that thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2011