Best shampoo for thick hair.

My DD has very thick hair.Medium length.We've tried pretty much every shapoo .Pantene,Head&shoulder,AVEDA,Dove,BedHead,Garnier,Herbal Essence and all kind kids Shampoo. I have tried shampoo her everyday or every otherday.If i shampoo her every otherday her hair gets sticky.So i shampoo her everyday.Please Help!

kiran595

Asked by kiran595 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I would try Paul Mitchell Tea Tree
    Mrs.Graff

Answer by Mrs.Graff at 4:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Thanks.
    kiran595

Comment by kiran595 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My daughter and I have thick hair and have never had a problem with any shampoo we have used. Is there a salon you go to? Ask there what is the best stuff you should use on her and how often. Are you using conditioner?
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You could try one of the shampoos that do not have lathering agents in them. My friend is a stylists and she says they are great. She says nobody needs lathering agents in their shampoo, they are just there for us to know that we are actually cleaning our hair and they will strip our hair of things that are needed. But with the shampoos without these, they are much better on your hair. The only one I can think of right now is Wen. Maybe you could check out their web site.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:13 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have the opposite problem - my daughter and I have thin hair!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Don't shampoo every single day. Doing that will strip the hair of necessary natural oils and make her hair worse and less manageable. It's a bit expensive, but Wen is actually a really good product. Ask your stylist how you can get some or check it out online.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:30 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I like garnier for my daughters hair.
    chiquis

Answer by chiquis at 2:57 AM on Mar. 22, 2011