Are you happy??

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 4:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, there are of course things that could happen that would make me over the top happy...but I have learned to be happy with what I have instead of unhappy for what I don't.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Like in general or today, right at this moment?
    If you mean in general, I'd say sort of.
    If you mean right now, I'd say, pretty happy...it's Friday and the weather is beautiful. I am looking forward to the weekend.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I sure am. My life is full of positive, loving, honest family & friends. I blessed to have a perfect family of my own. Thank you God!
    dtMOM09

Answer by dtMOM09 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Extremely!!!!!

Is my life perfect? Nope far from it.

Do I have anything to really complain and be unhappy about? Nope not really.

For me.. Life is all about perspective.. How bad or good my life is.. How happy or unhappy I an... all breaks down to how I choose to view myself and my life..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• In general and today, just in life, been reading posts on Cafe-mom and alot of people seem sad or have major problems in their lifes, I'm blessed to have a happy life and I'm glad to see other people are happy too.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes, There are of course things I would change, but the things that matter (my family) I am perfectly happy with.
    -M-

Answer by -M- at 5:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i must be happy i baked that's rare thing around here
    and it's friday and my adult kids our looking for job which is great
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Right now I'm really irritated but in general I am
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes............and, it is 84 degrees outside, the sun is shining, and I noticed the 'green tint' on the trees which means leaves are soon to follow. I'm ecstatic!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes very!! I have a wonderful Husband and two beautiful, Sweet and caring boys. and we are getting a new home soon.. Its been beautiful for the past two days.. And I'm mostly an all around happy person
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011