It's beautiful out!

It's sooo nice out today! I want to take my baby for a walk but he wont wear a hat without crying and the sons shining bright so he squints. I live up 3 flight of steps in an apartment so I can't carry him, the stroller, and my purse down (He'd rather be carried anyways). I was just going to put a light blanket over the top of his head and carry him against me so he didn't get too much sun but I thought that might be too hot. I wish I had baby sunglasses (lol). Any suggestions?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 4:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Just go! His eyes will adjust. My daughter squints when I take her out, but it doesn't seem to bother her. She loves being outside and feeling the wind on her face...she gets so happy! Don't worry about the sun; it's natural. They've gotta see it sometime! ;]
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Just go! Don't keep your son in on a beautiful day. You can go out without a hat or sunglasses! Put him in the stroller. Carry it down first, then go back up for him.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• we waited for the sun too cool down a little & went for a little walk. Wasn't as hot then either
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011