Does anyone know how Boeing drug screens?

My husband got offered a job at Boeing a few days ago and is suppose to have a drug screening done on Monday. Hes not a drug user, but wanted to know if its a blood draw, folical test, or the standard 5 panel u/a.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• I believe it's the standard u/a. Hubby worked there and I don't recall anyone talking about any other type of test being used.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 5:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If he's not a drug user,then why worry? being that its a company that works with the government,he can bet on ALL OF THE ABOVE.
    Anonymous

• Hes a baby when it comes to needles, so hes hoping that it is not a blood draw. Plus the sooner he finds out, the sooner he will stop whining and worrying, so we can go on with our weekend :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Whatever you do don’t serve him lemon poppy seed muffin in the morning for breakfast. Mr. Green

It will probably be a urine test.  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My husband did a u/a.
    SelaCarsen

Answer by SelaCarsen at 8:46 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It is a blood draw, my neighbor works in HR for Boeing
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 5:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Thanks everyone for trying to help... He had a 5 panel UA yesterday. Thankfully it was NOTa blood draw. Boeing doesn't do that for pre-employment drug testing. Now we are just waiting for the results. Nothing to worry about there :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011