What interests your little baby?

What seems to interest or fascinate your baby? My baby loves the ceiling fan!

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 4:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My baby is almost 2 months and she loves the celing fan too :) Also peoples faces when they are making noises or talking :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• my baby loves being talked too and funny faces too lol its so cute. he'll smile super big & make a bunch of coo noises
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My daughter is almost 6 months, and loves anything bright and moving. She'll watch my computer screen or the TV, lights, cars moving outside...any and everything!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Someone gave me one of those floral arrangements with the mylar balloon in it when she was born. She loved to watch it twist and turn when there was movement in the room - guessing looking at the colors and the shine that came off of it when the light hit.

Answer by missanc at 10:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My baby isn't here yet! BUT my nephew he lovess commericals. He will not watch cartoons or tv but when the commercials hit he watches them. He was about 7 months when it all started. I just found it so interesting because I think the fact that the commercials change so often is why he loves them.
    ohprettymommy

Answer by ohprettymommy at 1:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My sons 2 months he love to listen to country music and he love to try and sit up and watch the t.v. or the computer!
    queenpirate

Answer by queenpirate at 11:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011