"That would never happen if they had cell phones."

Do you ever think that when you're watching TV or a movie? When the characters get themselves into a certain situation, and can't figure out what to do, or something?

Can you think of an example?

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• HARRY'S lAw just the other night. harry and another lawyer got pushed into a room and locked in with someone else who was being held hostage and were in there for hours. Even if she left her purse upstairs , the guy certainly would have had his phone in his pocket.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:22 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If they DO have cell phones with them, one of the following NEVER fails to happen ...

... the battery is dead or dying

... they can't get a signal (probably have AT&T for their carrier)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• ha ha always, I can never understand why they dont have phones with them when everyone does all the time.. I guess it would make the film dull.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Those old horror flicks where the 'bad guy' cuts the house phone line!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I know that I've seen that a lot in movies but for the life of me I can't pick out a certain movie or part of a movie that I remember actually thinking that.  Also, I like it when they DO have cellphones but of course, they never have a signal, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ha ha YES, But Mommie! Then you're like "Oh damn...betcha wish ya had a cell phone now, don't ya?!" :P
    AdensMama0308

Comment by AdensMama0308 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011