Strip club question adult content

Ok so I am not a total prude when it comes to this subject. But I have a question to ask. My bf use to visit strip clubs regularily. He does not anymore cause we are together and he claims that was his thing to do with his free time when he was single. A few occasions have arisen to where he has gone to one. It does bother me a little but I also know he's faithful to me. At one point and time in his first marriage he had gone to a strip club and one of the dancers wanted to take him home. Even though his marriage at that time was shakey , he declined. His friends got mad at him of course but he felt he did the right thing and that he was not a cheater. Ok so the few times that have arisen, one was for his brothers birthday and another a bachelor party for him friend. I didn't wanna keep him from going but I told him absolutely no lap dances. I don't mind a few dollars shoved in the stockings etc, but I'm not having his waste money to get all worked up by a woman like that. So my question is, was I wrong for saying no lap dances? Yes I really don't like him going to those places, sorry but the stories I have heard about "some", I said "some" of those women, makes my skin crawl. But I also don't want to be a huge party pooper when he is a very good man to me. The time he did go with his brother he told me it was the least expensive and most boring time he had ever had at a strip club, and my response was, "Oh you poor baby, I could be like a lot of women and said hell no!! I guess part of me thinks that why the hell should I let some naked wanna be porn star grind her coochie all over my man, get him worked up and then come home to me? No thanks, going there for special occasions is ok with me, but spending 20-? whatever they charge for lap dances, I don't think so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree no lap dances...too me there too suggestive...i think look but don't touch
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ok I used to be a stripper... And i will have to agree wiht you some of those women make my skin crawl there are alot of things that go on there that you probaly never will want to know about.. however with that being said some of the clubs are more classy than others... I am 100% ok wiht my man going to the strip club because he is faithful to me and ive never had any reson to doubt him I could care less if he gets a lap dance thats the best ways for the girls to make money.. But to eaches own and he should be glad you let him go :D
    Anonymous

• Yes some of the women there are trash, but I was a stripper and I was a waitress at a sports bar and I have to tell you the girls from the sports bars are more likely to take your man home then the strippers are. If he is going to an up scale strip bar instead of a dive chances are no one would give him the time of day out side of the bar because the girls see it as business and nothing more than that. It is hard to say if you are going to far with the no lap dances or not. If the clubs around your area are dives and there is a lot of physical contact than you have every right to say no. I know some areas where even if they are called lap dances they are anything but that. In some states a dancer can not get with in 6 inches to a foot during a lap dance. If that is the case I would not have a problem with it. All said and done though you have to go with what is going to keep your relationship happy and healthy.

Anonymous

• I have nothing against it, sometimes a few of us get together and visit one on rare occasions.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My Plain Opion is......If you can not trust him.

Get rid of him.

You should not have to worry about what "your man" is doing.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i agree with no lap dances. i dont mind if my man watches porn whats so bad about letting him watch live girls. although, a lot of strip clubs have a back room where they do get it on.... just a heads up. lol though i doubt you have anything to worry about. if you are nice and keep those reins on him invisible, he wont feel pushed away from you, there for wont cheat. maybe.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 5:26 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I agree with the lap dance thing and you were right to give him the choice to go or stay home, sometimes we women just have to trust that our man will do the right thing when not with us. Always good to keep your guard up to because you never know what they might do and i'm sure he had a good time but was respectful enough of you to tell you he was bored he wasn't he's a man but don't bash him or give him a choice.
    Keep up the good work
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011