In your wildest dreams can u imagine.... (dental abuse) adult content

I learned this morning that my oral surgeon who removed my teeth for full upper/lower dentures 4 years ago was not actually licensed at the time of my surgery (where I was put fully under w/ propofol... that stuff that killed Michael Jackson) He'd lost his license at the time (although it's back as of last month) 'cuz he failed too many pee tests (meth, cocaine, pot) I am trying to remain calm and choose just the right lawyer to assist me and not let it ruin my weekend. However I poking thru the recent (JUST THE RECENT, not like 15 year old archives!) of dentist discipline actions. .... ohhhh my lordy I found a piece of work. This other dentist in my state was recently let go after a long stint in a nuthouse where they diagnosed all the horrible things wrong w/ him. Mainly OCD and what they're calling narcissistic personality disorder. He is an uber control freak and admitted withholding pain meds from his patients, played God on which patients were treating good/bad and kept comfortable/in agony, which teeth would be saved and would not, tormented his nurses and hygienists, etc etc. .... can you IMAGINE being stuck in a dental chair sobbing in pain and your dentist is enjoying that shit?

I am also horrified at all the "Moral turpitude" boo-boos like the dentists and oral surgeons moonlighting as prostitutes. Blaaahhh their hands were on strangers wangs last night and this morning they're in your mouth. ew ew ew

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• I have somne horror stories over here. How do you find out about dentist discipline?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Wow! get a good lawyer.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Some dentist seem to be on "different tracks" or something... lol... Dentist are #1 on the career list to commit suicide as well..
    Maybe that is why we are never told to grow up to be dentist, but doctors..

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Right thats Crazy..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2011