TEMPTATION!!!!

I have a potluck early tomorrow and I always cook or bake something to impress "them" lol but I never make this dish  for me and my son because he won't eat anything but hamburgers,pizza and the occasional taco.  So here I cooked and baked and made this awesome "shepards pie" and I just put the freshly baked biscuits on top and it smells so damn good!!!!!!( and I'm hungry), have you ever just taken a scoop or serving and fixed it up so it looks like no one touched it?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh yes , many times lol......... you have to check its ok for human consumption dont you !!!!!
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Most definitely : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• LOL, I just did!!!!!! and I just spread the mashed potatos startegically so that it "appears" something is under it lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• loulou332 Iol! I should have just said "1/4 of it was used for safe testing for human consumption"
    j/k I did the "potluck strategy", eat and cover with more mashed potatos.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• sure thats part of the moms job is to be the taster...I mean tester.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Ha ha ha! I thought this post was going to be about something completely different than food. I do this all the time. Of course I have a toddler so if I don't "taste and test" before I serve my kids, I have to snarf it down in maybe 5 minutes. LOL
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 6:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2008