Is it to early to fall in love with somone wen ur going thru a divorce seperated like 3mths ago?

i was jst recently left by by my husband he was very abusive to me and my children. And now i jst met somone about a month and ahalf ago and he was also left by his wife 3 years ago the lady laft him with two children but he is the most nicest person ever he dosent want to get hurt either but lately we've been seeing each other like everyday we r like falling in love with each other its weird ciz we both cant wait to call each other or text or see each other. wat do u all think is it ok some people think i had already known this man before cuz they r talking like maybe thats y her husband left her. They think i was cheating on him not all peolple think that only the ones that really didnt know us.

aida1212

Asked by aida1212 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• NOPE! follow your heart!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Slow it down. You just left an abusive man and nine times out of ten, when you haven't let go of the baggage, you tend to attract that same type of man. Of course in the beginning of any relationship, its all peachy and rosey but once you begin "really" getting to know that person, you realize that this person is not the man for you. Why did his wife leave him, if he's such a sweet person? Look deep before you leap!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• People are going to talk anyways..... even a yr from now.

only thing YOU need to be concerned about is the abusive one coming after you, or trying to get the kids cause he is mad. and dont go doing sleep overs in frnt of the kids..... although daddy is an abuser they still are dealing with the change of hm being gone ad needing you to help them through this. Letting the children meet, play, parks, dinners all together is a great start to get thm more comfy.

you gotta love you, and the kids. Piss on all others who are not in your shoes or lived in that situation..... they probably judge the shoes you wore too..... who cares...... Just don't throw it in peoples faces lik HI, how are you, this is XXXX my NEW BF... etc... u might get more talk...lol
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 5:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yes. It's too soon. You need to take time to sort through how you made such a tragic mistake in selecting the man you chose to be the father of your children. If you don't do that, you will very likely end up in the exact same situation again.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's way too early for both of you to jump into a relationship. Take time to recover and heal from your all too recent relationships. If this one is "the real deal" for you both then it can stand the test of time for a minimum of 6 months. Slow down.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Pish.....I starting dating 2 weeks after I filed for divorce....and while that relationship wasn't long lasted it did shoe me that not every man is like my ex husband. But I met my NOW husband, 4 months after filing for divorce and we got married after dating for 9 months. We couldn't be happier. So follow your heart.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You can fall in love. Just do not get in a serious relationship.

Answer by louise2 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It can be too easy to fall in love after you've just had your heart broken...take it from someone who knows. Any guy can seem like the perfect guy. Just... slow it down as much as you can - I know it can be hard when you feel so great about a person, but for the sake of your heart and your kids, you have to take it easy. I thought I had met the perfect guy around the same time I left my son's dad, and he turned out to be the guy who would push me into a deep depression, he lied to me, cheated on me, broke my heart... it was terrible.
    The point is... be careful. You've been through a lot, and you're vulnerable, whether you realize it or not.
    Good luck with everything.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• someone ask y his wife left him was because she was sleeping around with his co workers from his old job plus she as very violent n didnt wnt to take care of his kids so he won custody of his children thats y his wife left him
    aida1212

Comment by aida1212 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• No it's not too early...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 7:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2011