so nervous

Hi I have posted before. I have an ultrasound appt tomorrow at 11:30 I am so nervous! I have butterflies I am 13 weeks accord to the last ultrasound when I was 6 weeks. Reasons for nerves is last time I thought I was almost 9 weeks because of lmp then so I was dissappointed I have never been this far along before I have had 3 miscarriages this last year. So this is my 4th preg and so no bad symptoms but it's almost too good to be true, so anything you could say to reassure me would be wonderful.

nicbillera

Asked by nicbillera at 2:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• the further along u get the better, so believe it, stay positive, keep hoping, don't say its too good to be true, say ths is the one that is going to last
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• you are so bound to be nervous but trust in god and keep yourself calm , I havent had as many m/c as you but I have had a bad scan where I got told my baby was poorly and was going to die , so the next babys scan I was petrified ,just try and thing positive good luck
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You are going to have a beautiful baby. dont think of the bad just think that you get to see your baby Tomorrow.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 3:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Best wishes for you! I'll be thinking of you today. Please update us! We want to hear all about your happy experience! ; )
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2008