Bulk tshirts?

We need to tie-dye like 20-30 kids shirts... does anyone know where we can get a ton of white t-shirts for cheap? My skin's crawling thinking of having to buy like 10 packages of shirts for $6 a pack!! (I know... I know... I'm being cheap LOL)

brandy0827

Asked by brandy0827 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• Dharma trading company.... They are online and have fast shipping.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Definately check online or if you have a t shirt printing company where you live sometimes the will order them for you and not charge much over cost. The plus of ordering from a shop near you is you can examine the quality of the shirt and check sizes and brands before placing the order. Sometimes this is worth a little extra money. Good luck with your search.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• A consignment shop, Good Will or like a Salvation Army!!!! You have to wash the t-shirts anyways, or consider having each person pay for their own or donate an old white t-shirt!!!!
    solmenkoo3

Answer by solmenkoo3 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011