What do you and your kids have planned this weekend?

My son & I might go clothes shopping, out to the movies (Rango) and out to eat. How about you?

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• we have a classmates birthday party tomorrow and after we're visiting the in laws which is always nice, Sunday we'l just hang out, go baking, do art. weather is so nice at the moment so we'l bring the bikes out. The mommy in me is saying clean the house, put away the clothes but nah I'd rather hang out with my little best friend..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Saturday Cheer from 11-1, bday party from 3-5 on Saturday, Sunday I plan to relax with the kids.

Answer by gemgem at 6:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Tonight we have our son's soccer trophy party. Tomorrow he has 2 Birthday parties!! Busy weekend.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• working in the flower garden, bought 6 new plants :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Saturday I'll work (6-ish til 7-ish), come home, DH will leave (shingling with my bro), and the kids and I will sit around the house. I"ll shower, then we'll all get ready for an afternoon concert, meet DH there. We'll all come home, have supper, and go to bed. Sunday will be church, dinner, movies, supper, and bed.
    Anonymous