How are you going to spend Friday night?

My son & I are looking at the menu from the local pizza place trying to find something that looks good and we're going to play some video games together. How about you?

Onmyown2727

Asked by Onmyown2727 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• I just drove my son and his gf to a play. I pick them up at 8 & then we will probably all sit around and watch some TV. I have to get the goody bags for our bday party together tonight too.

Answer by gemgem at 6:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• its late here so just chilling, dd is in bed and so is at work till 1am, I'll wait up for him so few hours left on laptop.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• sleeping lol i work bright and early in the AM
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Trying to recover from grocery shopping. I have Fibromyalgia, and also had to get a shot in my knee this morning,then go shopping when DH got off. So, I'm wiped out,and we are keeping my granddaughters tomorrow, so I'm gonna try to get to feeling half way decent to enjoy them. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Taking a final in my Police Technologies course that is 6 hours long! Aaaaaaah!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• SSDD ... hubby is lying in bed with the same migraine he's had for the last two weeks and I will be in the living room watching TV and wasting time on the computer.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• We (the whole family) are going to services at synagogue and then coming home, putting the kids to bed, and then my husband and I will enjoy a night to ourselves... probably reading to each other.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 6:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• taking care of the kids, then putting them to bed and eating oreos and milk.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• my in laws are up for pizza and then we are watching Harry Potter!
    marathonMama78

Answer by marathonMama78 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Catching a flight tonight to San Francisco in order to celebrate Holi with some family who are in the Bay Area.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011