Has anyone tried Liquid V stimulating gel & does it work well? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I have tried it and it is better than gold. It multiplies the sensation a thousand times. The store I bought it from says they have a hard time keeping it in stock. I liked the trial so much that I went online and bought a bigger bottle.
    SunTGirl

Answer by SunTGirl at 8:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have never heard of that. What is it for?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It is a maximum strength topical gel that amplifies sexual pleasure for women immediately on contact. It is formulated to help increase clitoral sensitivity for women who want to enhance their personal experiences. That's what it says.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• No but if it works where did you get it? I would definitely like to try some of that! (I need it, I have a low sex drive and rarely have an O).
    Anonymous

• Hmm.. Well I would think, the probability of it working would depend greatly on how exactly it is supposed to do that. I mean, the clit is pretty much just a little bundle of nerve endings (almost like the head of the penis in sensitivity and purpose), so how is this gel going to stimulate those nerve endings in order to make the clit more sensitive than it already is.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It contains an ingredient known as L-Arginine. Some female genital stimulation gels only have menthol, which works right away, but doesn't have the same effects that L-Arginine does, and doesn't provide the added bonus of multiple orgasms. I haven't bought it yet but i think i will give it a go. I haven't seen a bad review yet.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• So. Wouldn't direct clitoral stimulation during the act of intercourse (either due to position or someone actually manually doing it) give the same or better results? I mean, basically all that would do would be the same as getting the same "stimulating" sensation that something like Ben Gay/Tiger Balm gives when it is rubbed on, it's more stimulating to the skin that covers the clit instead of stimulating the clit (the clitoral nerve endings) itself. Does that make sense.. lol

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Hell no that mans got really rough hands lol. No but what your saying makes sense.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• never heard but agree if it works tell us were u got it and the cost lol.. hope it works for u :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• omg! where/how can i get my hands on some of that!?!?!?!?!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2011