Should I or should I not:

Ladies Sunday I asked my boyfriend to move out he is demanding we had not lived together long he moved back with his oldest daughter he was to go out of town with his niece well all I said you going again well after coming from the bathroom he was still in bed I was like I think we cannot live together lets go back to the way we were before he moved in well he was like once a woman says that no more contact extra he thinks him going out of town with his niece was the reason I asked him to move out well he has been calling sometimes I answer others if I am busy I don't.

He been saying things like can he move back in which he does still have things here now today his oldest brother passed he called they were playing the music real loud I do not know if that is why he said I cannot take this anymore or what wonts to come and spend the night with me he broke up with me did wont to continue our realationship now he is saying all this all he wonts is to move back in I have a 18 year old daughter born with Downe's Syndrome and just find out she will have grand mal seizures to he is a good man cooks cleans goes overboard with that sometimes but his demanding ways my daughter is enough his brother he lives downstairs with his girlfriend he started a whole lot of stuff .

Him and Paul his birthday think started well they got mad I noticed brother started tripping with me like he did not wont to speak he goes tell my sister that Paul is mean to me and my daughter etc well then my oldest niece and youngest niece were to beat his girlfriend up right he started that Tony he was like Sunday comes up I tried to tell you your sister how he was you are worse then him be quite I think he mumbled do not let him see him over here the weekend and that is my worry I really do not wont to let him come and stay because I may have h getting him to leave we have a back entrance but something tells me why his brother is he will find out

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I can not understand one word you have written .
    Anonymous

• This is a joke right?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm sorry but I had to quit reading. I can't understand a word of what you're trying to say. It was giving me a headache.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Change the locks on the doors, tell him to go to hell, tell your nieces not to beat the hell out of anyone, and give your daughter a hug and kiss for me. I'm sorry my sister that's all I could really understand of what you have written, and oh yes, whoever Paul is, tell him to kiss your ass.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Sorry, not trying to be rude, but I agree with liz.1986. It was too hard to follow and I couldn't really get what you were saying through a lot of it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i saw a couple of periods in there and an apostrophe. hun, i could not understand you. but by the gist of it, i say its way too much drama for you and you should say good riddance if he is gone.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 5:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• yea, i tried to read it, but i couldn't understand it. sorry.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011