Anyone experience this??..not sure adult content

Ok my LMP was feb8-10 it ws bright red/pink with no cramps at all which was weird for me.anyways my cycles 32-33 so I ovulated around 25-27(what oval chart says) and me n my husband did it those times(tmi) n so a week after that I experience weird taste in mouth sharp twinge on leg n on the 10th of this month I spotted pink blood after wiping thn nothing the nxt day n then aftr that I started spotting brown only after wiping now my period was to b here on the 12 n it didn't but still spotting brown discharge so I waited til after missing it n it's now the 18th took a test this mrng :/ negative so has anyone had this before or knows of it?? I'm going in nxt week for blood test if it's not here til Monday
Sorry so long n thank you in advance for answering!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would give it a few more weeks and try the test again.. or you could see if your doctor will do a blood test it will show up right away.
    vwhite

Answer by vwhite at 7:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Thanx vwhite. I will probably do it next week hopefully!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yep, Id just wait and test. Good luck!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd definitely wait a few more weeks to allow for implantation and then test again.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:08 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Like the others said, I'd wait a couple more weeks and re-test.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Ok I will thank u ladies.. N how long does it usually take for implantation to stop?? I thought it usually couple days or so
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011