Does your menstrual cycle change as you age?

I know every womans cycle is different. Mine has always been normal meaning that it's never late and it comes every month. But the past two months have been so strange. Last month it was 5 days late, I was going to go purchase a pregnancy test, then it came. This month it came very early and it's so heavy. I have been on the pill for many years. Is it normal for our cycles to change all of a sudden or should I worry? Also, I'm not under any stress that could be causing this. So my question is, does your menstrual cycle just change as you get older(I'm only 33)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• yes def,,,,,,,as long as your paps r fine,,,,this is life,,,,,i got mine at age 10,,,,,,im 40 and was late 6 days for the first time in a longgggggggggggggggggggg time,,,,get it every 28 days..but age 30 is when it gets weird
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2008