• In the Spotlight:

What time should I line up at ToysRus on Black Friday?

Have any of you shopped at ToysRus on Black Friady? I was just wondering what time I should get there to have a decent spot in line. The store opens at 5am. There is an item I really want to get. I'm thinking I might try to stop by Wed night just before they close. I heard that last year they were doing price changes while customers were still in the store and sold items for the BF price.

This would be my first time shopping on BF so I'm clueless to how crazy it gets.

dylsmom

Asked by dylsmom at 2:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Shopping

• 12midnight..Last year my husband lined up at 4 am and thought that was enough time. wrong, there were already 200 people ahead of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Get a coffee and get in line as early as possible. It depends on how bad you REALLY want that item. Also I know walmart does some great deals but then only get a few in like on TVS so the first 10 people to get to them get that deal. Do you live in a really crowded area?? I would think by 12am if you want to be one of the first inline.
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Depends on where you live, is there a boonie town within an hour drive, if so GO THERE, we go to Lake Havasu, Az every year for Thanks giving and I LOVE IT ! Crowds are minimal and you can get there at 8:00 and still get every advertised deal, only bummer, theres no best buy there, so the video camera I want to get Hubby I will have to pay full price for when I get home !
    Allison12706

Answer by Allison12706 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am pretty sure that you can get the same black friday deals on the store's website on black friday. Many stores do that for online shoppers. Also, if you wait til the following wednesday, online stores have black wednesday.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 3:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I live in an over-populated area in orange county, ca so it looks like I am going to be there at midnight with TONS of coffee. I'm still going to try going on Wed. night just before they close and see if it's on sale already. I also want to ask how many they have in stock.

People I know were able to get stuff wed night last year. Hope it works out. If not at least i will know if there are a good many available.

Thanks for your responses!
    dylsmom

Answer by dylsmom at 3:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008