When i need to go to use restroom (TMI) adult content

i start noticing my tummy tightening and getting painful. I never did this with my other two pregnancies. is there something wrong? once i go number 2 it takes a bit then settles down. anyone else ever experience this?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should let your doctor know about this all long has it been going on like this and how many weeks are you.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Maybe a UTI or bladder infection? Id run it by the dr just to be sure.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Are you straining to use the bathroom cus that's what happened to me when I strain my stomach hurts so bad afterwards it gets really hard and my stomach starts cramping and I'm 14 weeks.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• it happens before i even go , i am so afraid to strain for fear of hurting the baby
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 7:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i also notice when i have to pee it does it to , or if i sit wrong or lay wrong i know it is wierd but it scares me
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Maybe it's because you're pushing to get rid of the poo and those same pushing actions mimic what you would normally do during labor and delivery. Check with your OB to be sure.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2011