Do you have clear liquid on your underwear and have to change 3 times a day? because of pregnancy? adult content

It smells horrid and nothing like urine what is it? My amniotic fluid is good and had a good percentage so what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Did someone actually check the fluid to make sure it wasn't amniotic? You can get a small leak that drips, and the doctor needs to know about that. Your fluid level will measure normal, but your water and baby will be exposed to infection. The nurses at the hospital delivery or you OB can check the fluid very, very easily. Please call your OB.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Thank you I will talk to my OB! Because in my ultrasound the percentage showed good, but my mother was with me and said that it looked low compared to her patients she works with a dr! So how do they check it at the doctors?

It happen before with my 1st and they said then it was just fluids but like what is the fluids? If it's not urine, no discharge and is clear liquid no color at all!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• They have a little piece of paper that they swab on your vagina . . . it will show up a certain color if it is amniotic. It is like a litmus test. I sprund a small leak with my 1st. Just clear wetness, a very little. We wound up having to induce because my waters were now open. Are you nearing the end?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• By the way, you don't want to let that go for more than 24 hours, so if you cannot get a hold of your OB right now, just call labor and delivery. They can have you come in and check it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Id get it checked. If any discharge smells, somethings up.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• yeah I'm with the other ladies the discharge should not smell at all. Get it checked out, and don't let them tell you it's normal cause it's NOT suppose to smell!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 12:05 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'd definitely talk to your OB.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:04 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yup, call the OB and get it checked.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I went to the hospital last night. They did the swab test and it was negative results for the amniotic fluid. Which was a plus and made me happy. I am 34 weeks today and I am dilated to almost 2 cm now. If it becomes more, and more then obviously I have to go backto the hospital and will eventually have the baby early. But for right now everything is content. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2011